Now you can set conditions on forms columns visibility.
Here’s how to use it in the Stackby form builder:
- Underneath the column title/description, turn ON the toggle switch labeled “Show column only when conditions are met.”
- Choose another column and the value or condition it should meet.
- Like with filters, you can add as many conditions as you’d like to a column.
Some extra tips:
- You can make conditional form columns ‘Required’.
- You can chain multiple form columns together in a sequence i.e set one condition form column and use it as a condition in the next one.
Here’s a quick video on how to use it: Conditional Logic on Forms | Stackby Forms - YouTube